Saturday, November 2, 2013

Project 3: Bringing everything together in Unity 3D

Hey guys. The last step of course is to bring all of my custom assets into Unity and try to see if I can get a simple game running. What I expect this semester, I might even be pushing my luck now, is to at least have a level with its lighting set up and create some kind of time trial/race course test drive option. I have been doing project 1 and project 3 at the same time so that I can make sure that the track pieces I've been modeling fit together as seamlessly as possible. Well, here starts project 3 (it's go time!). Here are some screenshots of the un-textured pieces assembled in Unity. 

I didn't have time to make a course using the full 15 or so pieces that I built, so with my 5 completed track pieces I built and lit a small track in Unity 3D.







In the future I will try to add more track pieces and make the level more complicated, but for now, this is what I did for project 2. =] Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment